Friday 3 January 2014

What are the plans?



Happy New Dearies!


I know I wasn’t the first to wish you a happy new year even though I hoped so. I imagined the first two days will be full of best wishes from friends, families, loved ones and I did not want my best wishes for you to be lost in the “sea of many happy 2014 wishes” so I chose this 3rd day of 2014 to wish you the very best of 2014. :) Now tell me, how have the first three days of 2014 being like for you? Here at Olime Health, they have been exciting. Truth is we have labelled this year, as an exciting year for us and for you. There are exciting packages waiting to be unwrapped this year and I pray you not to miss any of these packages.


Oh Dearies, each year you give me more reasons to continue with this blog. Reading my blog’s yearly report, I must say the figures for the number of views, visitors, comments, and countries are simply amazing. Wow! We beat last year’s record by 250% on the average. Thank you so much. Your continuous visits, comments, feedback and love for this blog mean so much to me. I wish I could say thank you in person. I want you to know that I do not take your patronage for granted. In my language, we would say Medaase bebree (Thank you much, Merci beaucoup, Gracias, Asante sana, Danke).


So tell me, what are your plans for this year? Do they include health and nutrition ones? I bet they do and I can imagine what they are, if you doubt me take a read here and see if I got it right. And you count on Olime Health to assist you in achieving your health and nutrition goals. Here at Olime Health, the plans have been drawn up and are being worked on. I hope you are also working on yours, this year, we have to rock it or what sayest thou?
This is the first post so I will keep it short but remember not to miss out on the exciting packages, which have been put in place to help you prevent, promote and protect your wellbeing.


Do like Olime Health on Facebook, www.facebook.com/olimehealth where most of the action will be taking place and keep coming. Tell others about us and let’s become healthier us together. :)


Till then, enjoy life to the fullest and live it, to the longest. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes